A fire broke out Saturday at 3:07 p.m. in a one-story Rush Township home causing an estimated $100,000 in damages, Winburne Fire Company Deputy Chief Bobby Dunlap said.
The cooking-related fire at the home of John and Debbie Galley, 3494 Casanova Road, was ruled accidental and took about 25 minutes to contain, he said.
About 25 firefighters from several local units were on scene, Dunlap said.
There were no injuries, but three dogs were killed in the fire.
Dunlap said the house will most likely be salvageable, and the family is currently staying with relatives.