No injuries reported in Boalsburg fire

November 29, 2012 

— No one was injured when a Boalsburg home caught fire this afternoon.

Firefighters said the owner of the West Drive residence was home at the time but was able to escape safely.

According to scanner communications, the fire apparently started in a bathroom. Firefighters could not confirm additional details at the scene.

Centre Daily Times is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service