Ferguson Township crews will continue work up to and including paving on several roads in the coming two weeks.
Those projects are:
• Bristol Avenue: complete sidewalk ramps, with paving possible starting July 29.
• Cherry Lane: complete sidewalk and ramps, manhole adjustments, new pedestrian pole, restoration and signs, with final paving.
• Allen Street: manhole adjustments, restoration and signs, with final paving.
• Old Gatesburg Road: yard restoration, shoulder backup and signs.
• Aaron Drive: complete sidewalk ramps at Martin Street, restoration and signs, with final paving.
Anyone with questions can contact township engineer Ronald Seybert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 238-4651.