Bellefonte fire burns attic of Lee Street home

Published at 4:19 p.m. on January 27, 2014 | Modified at 4:21 p.m. on January 27, 2014

Bellefonte Fire Chief Tim Schreffler describes the electrical fire which started in the attic of the home located at 113 Lee Street, in Bellefonte, Pa., January 27, 2014. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the rest of the house. CDT/Nabil K. Mark

Centre Daily Times is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service