Tree-lightings, “Polar Express” and even “Weihnachtsmarkt,” everything you need to get your holiday fix is available in Centre County. Check out the great events.
Milesburg hometown Christmas, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., features crafts, chicken barbecue, prizes, carolers, Santa, 353-8886.
Never miss a local story.
Pine Glen Volunteer Fire Company breakfast buffet, 7 a.m.-1 p.m., Pine Glen Fire Hall, 1003 Pine Glen Road (state Route 879), Pine Glen, 387-4277 or email@example.com.
Dec. 6 and 7
• Stocking Stuffer Preview Party; antiques, art & fine craft sale with wine, hors d’oeuvres and desserts; 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., Centre Furnace Mansion; to register: 234-4779, or online atwww.centrehistory.org/stockingstuffer
• Merry Millheim will be a fundraiser for the East Penns Valley Library,https://m.facebook.com/MerryMillheim?_rdr
• Fifth annual “Weihnachtsmarkt” German-style Christmas market; 5-8 p.m. Dec. 6; and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 7, Granary, 123 Mount Nittany Road, Lemont.
• Holiday craft show sponsored by the Pine Glen United Methodist Church, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Moshannon Community Center, state Route 144, Moshannon, 387-4245 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Elves’ gift shop sponsored by Junior Woman’s Club of State College to benefit Housing Transitions, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., State College Area High School South Building, 650 Westerly Parkway, State College.
• Christmas Kickoff, noon Dec. 7, downtown Philipsburg; Holiday parade, 1 p.m.www.philipsburgpa.org
• Boalsburg Hometown Christmas begins with breakfast with Santa from 8:30-11 a.m. at the Lions Club Hall. Crafts, caroling and other events run throughout the day, and a tree-lighting ceremony is set for 5:30 p.m. at the Boalsburg Fire Company,boalsburgvillage
Dec. 7 and 8
• Polar Express, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 7; and 2-4:20 p.m. Dec. 8, Schlow Centre Region Library, 211 S. Allen St., State College. 235-7817,www.schlowlibrary.org
• 38th Annual Winter Craft Market, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Mount Nittany Middle School, 404-6760
Community Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long, 7-8 p.m., St. John’s United Church of Christ, 218 N. Church St., Boalsburg, 466-7162 Email: email@example.com
Victorian Christmas Opening Ceremony, 6:30 p.m., Bellefonte Elementary School, 355-1501 or www.bellefontevictorianchristmas.com.
Dec. 14 and 15
• Victorian Christmas, celebration from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday and 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday, Bellefonte borough, 355-1501 orwww.bellefontevictorianchristmas.com
• “Twas the Week Before Christmas” holiday activity and Santa visit, 9 a.m.-noon Dec. 14, Millbrook Marsh Nature Center, 548 Puddintown Road, State College.www.crpr.org
. Registration required.
• Craft fair, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Old Gregg School Community and Recreation Center, 106 School Street, Spring Mills, 422-8285 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Open house sponsored by Nittany Model Railroad Club, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Old Gregg School Community and Recreation Center, 106 School Street, Spring Mills, 422-8285 email@example.com
• “Polar Express,” 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec 14; and 2-4:20 p.m. Dec. 15, Schlow Centre Region Library, 211 S. Allen St., State College. 235-7817,www.schlowlibrary.org
• Mulled Wine & Gingerbread Holiday Open House; Christmas music, hot mulled wines and holiday sweets; Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery. Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 12:30 to 4 p.m.; 466-6373
State College Holiday Home Tour to benefit Park Forest Day Nursery Preschool, 1-5 p.m., historic Highlands neighborhood, State College, 231-8492 or www.pfdn-preschool.org.
Dec. 20 and 21
Santa Express Excursions by the Bellefonte Historical Railroad Society. Santa Express trains are scheduled to depart from the Bellefonte Station and travel to the North Pole at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Dec. 20 and 10 a.m. Dec. 21
First Night State College, all day, throughout State College and University Park. www.firstnightstatecollege.com.