FILE - In this April 28, 2015 file photo, Kevin Jonas, of the group The Jonas Brothers, attends the AOL NewFront 2015 in New York. Jonas turned up in the courtroom for a trial of three South American soccer officials, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, to bolster testimony that one of the defendants had been bribed with tickets to a Paul McCartney concert in Argentina in 2010. Jonas didn’t have personal knowledge of the bribes but confirmed the ex-Beatle's concert had taken place as prosecutors said. The soccer officials have pleaded not guilty to bribery charges stemming from an investigation of FIFA, soccer’s governing body.
FILE - In this April 28, 2015 file photo, Kevin Jonas, of the group The Jonas Brothers, attends the AOL NewFront 2015 in New York. Jonas turned up in the courtroom for a trial of three South American soccer officials, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, to bolster testimony that one of the defendants had been bribed with tickets to a Paul McCartney concert in Argentina in 2010. Jonas didn’t have personal knowledge of the bribes but confirmed the ex-Beatle's concert had taken place as prosecutors said. The soccer officials have pleaded not guilty to bribery charges stemming from an investigation of FIFA, soccer’s governing body. Photo by Charles Sykes
FILE - In this April 28, 2015 file photo, Kevin Jonas, of the group The Jonas Brothers, attends the AOL NewFront 2015 in New York. Jonas turned up in the courtroom for a trial of three South American soccer officials, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, to bolster testimony that one of the defendants had been bribed with tickets to a Paul McCartney concert in Argentina in 2010. Jonas didn’t have personal knowledge of the bribes but confirmed the ex-Beatle's concert had taken place as prosecutors said. The soccer officials have pleaded not guilty to bribery charges stemming from an investigation of FIFA, soccer’s governing body. Photo by Charles Sykes

Jonas brother testifies at FIFA bribery trial about concert

December 07, 2017 08:13 PM

UPDATED December 07, 2017 08:14 PM

More Videos

  • New revelations show Weinstein's attempts to cover up allegations

    The New Yorker recently reported that film executive Harvey Weinstein hired private investigators to track his accusers and journalists to prevent allegations of sexual harassment and abuse from being published. Weinstein first hired investigators in the fall of 2016, the report says.