Dips made with cheese are very popular for Super Bowl parties and other festivities. Here’s a super easy one you may want to try.
½ pound lean ground beef
1 pound processed cheese (such as Velveeta), diced
1 10 ounce can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
Remember to wash your hands before cooking and to clean your work surface. Please make sure there’s an adult in the kitchen before preparing the recipe.
1. Brown ground beef and drain well.
2. In a large 3-quart glass casserole dish, combine beef, cheese and tomatoes.
3. Microwave 3 minutes on medium power, covered.
4. Stir and microwave 3 more minutes on medium power.
5. Uncover, stir and microwave until cheese is melted, about 3 more minutes, on medium power.
Recipe Yields 7 ½ cup servings.