At about 6 p.m. Saturday, first responders were dispatched for a confined space rescue at 452 Zionback Road in Walker Township.
According to dispatch, the man was trapped in a silo, 50 feet from the ground.
A fire official said the man had been working in the silo Saturday, when he became unconscious, likely due to fumes trapped within the silo during the winter.
He was reportedly discovered by his son, who called first responders.
Never miss a local story.
By 7 p.m., the man regained consciousness and an extraction was being attempted by several fire companies, including Walker, Undine and Pleasant Gap. He was rescued at about 8 p.m.
Check back for updates.