State College

October 28, 2013 12:16 PM

Ashes in recycling bin ignite fire that damages State College home, Centre Region inspector says

A State College home caught fire Sunday morning after ashes from a wood stove ignited in a recycling bin outside the house.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

Video: State College church welcomes community to Christmas dinner <span class='title-duration'>01:12</span> 01:12

Video: State College church welcomes community to Christmas dinner 01:12

Video: State College 10 year old competes in Punt, Pass, Kick <span class='title-duration'>00:46</span> 00:46

Video: State College 10 year old competes in Punt, Pass, Kick 00:46

Video: Ballet dancer explains her role in the Nutcracker <span class='title-duration'>00:53</span> 00:53

Video: Ballet dancer explains her role in the Nutcracker 00:53

Jerry Sandusky speaks out entering the Centre County Courthouse <span class='title-duration'>01:07</span> 01:07

Jerry Sandusky speaks out entering the Centre County Courthouse 01:07

Dog Jog <span class='title-duration'>00:38</span> 00:38

Dog Jog 00:38

Sea, Air, Land Challenge <span class='title-duration'>01:15</span> 01:15

Sea, Air, Land Challenge 01:15

Forefathers Book Shop owner shares featured attraction <span class='title-duration'>01:40</span> 01:40

Forefathers Book Shop owner shares featured attraction 01:40

Sea, Air, Land Challenge <span class='title-duration'>00:53</span> 00:53

Sea, Air, Land Challenge 00:53

Stop Hunger Now <span class='title-duration'>01:16</span> 01:16

Stop Hunger Now 01:16

Don't let a text wreck your life <span class='title-duration'>01:01</span> 01:01

Don't let a text wreck your life 01:01

Fire at The Park at State College <span class='title-duration'>02:10</span> 02:10

Fire at The Park at State College 02:10

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos