Lessons learned today in kindergarten:
1. Grace's sister has striked froat.
Never miss a local story.
2. Sometimes when you’re swimmin in the summer and you jump off the board wif your gloggles on you, will lose your GLOGGLES!!
3. When you notice a little fella who has had an accident, and you ask him if he has to go potty, he'll say, "No Fanks. I already did."
3. If you sit in a chair too long you will get very-us veins. (You know, rainbow veins.)
4. If you have a group of rowdy boys who surprisingly LOVE to play in the playroom, odds are great that keys from your cool "key junk box" will go missing. After several "pocket-checks" and a few emails they will miraculously return.
5. I've learned that five year-old girls have WAY cooler shoes than me. (And that makes this fifty something teacher a TAD bit jealous. Just a tad...)