Christine Millinder has served us well in the Register of Wills Office. Consider the experience and significant accomplishments during her 28-year tenure:
• current acting register of wills
Never miss a local story.
• chief deputy register for six years
• first deputy clerk of Orphans’ Court for 13 years
• second deputy register of wills for six years
• marriage license clerk for three years.
Note also that she has been endorsed by the Ferguson Township Police Association, the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 57 and the county Register of Wills.
In addition, Millinder continues to be a very active member of her church.
Millinder is an extremely caring individual who will continue to use her many years of experience in this office to serve us well in Centre County.
In short, I will be voting for Millinder. I encourage others to do the same!