– Junior Adam Gress said he moved from right to left tackle after the first week of spring drills. He has continued working at the position. Nate Cadogan and Luke Graham are his backups.
– Gress said senior Mike Farrell and redshirt freshman Donovan Smith are sharing time at right tackle. Farrell started the camp at left tackle before swapping sides with Gress.
– Gress credited the new strength program for his on-field gains. He has increased his weight from 302 to 310 pounds. His number of bench press repetitions at maximum weight also has increased.
– Senior defensive end Sean Stanley said he's hoping to reach double digits in sacks this year. Stanley had 4 ½ last season.
– Stanley and senior Pete Massaro are working as first-team defensive ends. Redshirt freshman Deion Barnes, sophomore Kyle Baublitz and sophomore C.J. Olaniyan are also in the defensive end rotation.
– Linebacker Glenn Carson said cornerback Adrian Amos has recently returned to practice. Amos, who missed time with an injury, is competing with Stephon Morris and Curtis Drake for the two open starting cornerback jobs.
– Carson said senior safety Jake Fagnano has forced a turnover almost every practice. Fagnano is from nearby Williamsport.