We’re back with the second episode of “Airing It Out,” the Centre Daily Times’ Penn State football podcast with beat writer John McGonigal and sports editor Josh Moyer.
As a reminder, we’re making this a weekly thing, bringing you everything Nittany Lion football on Wednesday or Thursday nights. Expectations, recruiting news, practice updates — you name it, we’ve got it.
Our topics from Episode 2:
▪ 0:51: Saquon Barkley isn’t taking too many reps in spring camp to avoid injury — what’s the star learning from the sidelines?
▪ 2:30: The world-is-falling what-if: How would Penn State handle Barkley going down?
▪ 5:25: What’s one tidbit you caught from practice Wednesday that no one else did?
▪ 6:57: Outside of Barkley and Trace McSorley, who’s a third Nittany Lion that could compete for national awards?
▪ 10:53: How good can Penn State’s offensive line be from the start of the season?
▪ 12:13: If you could have a Nittany Lion switch positions, who would you pick?