Mother's Day should be a day of pampering for the woman who's done so much for you.
Racking your brain for what to give? Chill. We've created a gift guide that runs the gamut of perfect presents, from cheap and chic to splurge-worthy. How about a supersonic hair dryer? Sunglasses that channel her inner new-wave diva? A cookbook that entices the best home chef you know to up her game? Those are just a few special gifts we've curated.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who likes sweets
A Luxury Hatbox of treats from Chocolat Uzma includes an eight-piece Signature chocolate box, handcrafted chocolate bar, mini chocolate bar, seasonal snacking treat, a sipping chocolate spoon, marshmallows and Himalayan salted caramel turtles for $55 at www.chocolat-uzma.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the mom who needs a quick fix
Dyson's Mother's Day gift edition Supersonic Hair Dryer has the power to dry hair fast, without relying on extreme heat and has a cold shot to set your hair after styling, $399.99, amazon.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the hippie-chic mom
Zara's tie-dye, frayed-edge cotton and linen scarves work as wraps or beach pareos, 29.90, Zara, Chicago and zara.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the mom who sparkles and shines
This Forest of Chintz floral pin uses plastic sequins and glass beads on silk and is available for $315 at ikram.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who likes an adventure
Named one of the best cookbooks of the year by the Chicago Tribune, Rene Redzepi and David Zalber's adventurous cookbook from the Famed Copenhagen restaurant is for the most adventurous of foodies, $25, Eataly, Chicago and amazon.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who likes a surprise
Moms love cards, and this one doesn't disappoint. Once opened, Lovepop's Cherry Blossom card reveals a stunning laser-cut 3D cherry tree in full bloom, $13, amazon.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the new-wave mom
Acne Studios crystal-embellished Mustang sunglasses will give her a cool '80s vibe, $380, net-a-porter.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who loves to entertain
Zara's casual chic Lilac Bubble Glassware will add a splash of color to her summer dinner party, $4.90-$7.90, zarahome.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the charming mom
Turn on the charm with Lizzie Fortunato's strand of freshwater pearls and a trio of sentimental charms, $195, Nordstrom, Chicago and nordstrom.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the bell-bottom blues mom
Kate Spade's frayed denim Sam tote has added pockets inside and out to hold all of her gadgets, $228, Kate Spade, Chicago and katespade.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who needs a little pampering
Infused with the iconic fragrance, Chanel's luxurious bath soap lets her bathe in No. 5's floral bouquet, $26, Chanel, Chicago and chanel.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom on the go
Nespresso by by De'Longhi Essenza Mini in ruby red gets mom caffeinated and out the door in a flash, $89.99, macy's, Chicago and amazon.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who likes to shake things up
Cool Snow Globes hand-painted Goldfinch Fountain Snow Globe, $65, Ikram, Chicago, and ikram.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the mom who wants to chillax in style
Olivia von Halle's prancing zebra and lipstick print Lila silk-satin pajamas, $480 each, net-a-porter.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who likes to do it right
Using a French press brings out rich, complex flavors for a full-bodied coffee. Make it in style with Bodum's Chamboard French Press, now updated with a shiny copper finish, $50, amazon.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom with a green thumb
Bring bold style to her garden work with William Sonoma's floral hand trowel and garden fork. The set is covered in William Morris' eye-catching Bower wallpaper pattern, $24, williams-sonoma.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the mom who loves roses
Dolce & Gabbana Rose-Print Dauphine-Leather Wallet, $715, ikram.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the earthy, crunchy mom
CB2's reclaimed teak Nook Tea Cup is formed by hand, giving it a soft, natural vibe, $16.95, cb2.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who needs to catch up on her sleep
Slip's Pure Silk Eye Mask will help her to wake up feeling rested and refreshed. It's made of the highest-grade mulberry silk and embroidered with refreshing cucumbers, $50, sephora.com.
– Splurge-worthy: For the mom who likes a little bling
Add some sparkle to her life with Tiffany's delicate Diamond Heart ring in 18-karat rose gold, $1,450, tiffany.com.
– Cheap and chic: For the mom who loves flowers but can't grow them
Williams Sonoma's handmade Farmers Market Herb Wreath will give her a jump-start on summer, $80, wiilliamssonoma.com.