A mother and daughter were displaced after their Spring Township home went up in flames Saturday afternoon.
Spring Township police Sgt. Michael Danneker said a grease fire in the kitchen “got out of control and spread to the second level” of the family’s 164 Yarnell Lane home. Bellefonte and Pleasant Gap fire departments responded to the scene.
Danneker said the home sustained “extensive damage,” but no other information was available.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Centre Daily Times