A heroin overdose was reported on Friday night.
State College police said that a 31-year-old Centre Hall man was the victim of the apparent overdose at a residence on Hill Drive around 9 p.m.
The man was unresponsive at the scene but was revived after emergency crews administered Narcan, a medication that neutralizes the effects of opiates such as heroin.
He was thought to be transported to Mount Nittany Medical Center for treatment, but police could not confirm that Saturday.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
The incident is under investigation, said police.