A Union Township man suffered burns to his arms when a fire started on a car he was working on Thursday and spread to a pickup truck and his garage.
The Citizen’s Hook and Ladder fire company responded to the fire, which was reported at 5:44 p.m. at 161 Shadow Lane.
Fire Chief Brad Burns said something created a spark that ignited gasoline. The fire ended up melting some siding on the garage.
The man was checked at the scene by Bellefonte EMS, Burns said.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Tanker trucks from the Port Matilda and Snow Shoe fire companies also responded.