Here is the official list of candidates who will appear on the ballot for the alumni election to the Penn State board of trustees. They are listed according to the ballot positions drawn Feb. 28.
1. Kathleen A. Pavelko, president and CEO, WITF, New Cumberland, Pa.
2. Pratima Gatehouse, vice president, Production Design, Avalon Partners, Short Hills, N.J.
3. Eugene J. Bella, retired, Murrysville, Pa.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Centre Daily Times
4. Paul V. Suhey, orthopedic surgeon, Martin & Suhey Orthopedics, Boalsburg, Pa.
5. Thomas A. Conley, Air Force pilot, District of Columbia Air National Guard, Washington, D.C.
6. John W. Diercks, retired, United States Air Force, State College, Pa.
7. Edward “Ted” B. Brown III, president/CEO, KETCH Consulting Inc., State College, Pa.
8. Rudolph K. Glocker, managing partner, Pediped Footwear, Henderson, Nev.
9. Christopher J. Bartnik, senior vice president, East Region Benefits Leader, Wells Fargo & Co., Chantilly, Va.
10. Vincent J. Tedesco Jr., director, Lockheed Martin Corp., State College, Pa.
11. William J. Cluck, attorney, Law Offices of William J. Cluck, Harrisburg, Pa.
12. Stephanie Nolan Deviney, attorney at law, Fox Rothschild LLP, Exton, Pa.
13. John M. Mason Jr., associate provost & vice president for research, Auburn University, Auburn, Ala.
14. Robert J. Bowsher, writer and accountant, San Diego, Calif.
15. Doreen Ulichney Schivley, retired speech therapist and special education teacher, Kent County Board of Education, State College, Pa.
16. J. Andrew Weidman, chairman, Reinsel Kuntz Lesher LLP, Reading, Pa.
17. Ben J. Novak, retired, Ave Maria, Fla.
18. O. Richard Bundy, president and CEO, University of Vermont Foundation, South Burlington, Vt.
19. Matthew A. Bird, project controls manager, Bechtel Group, Gettysburg, Pa.
20. Frederik O. Riefkohl, senior vice president, CSA Group, Annapolis, Md.
21. Mark S. Connolly, intellectual property director, E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co., West Chester, Pa.
22. Barbara L. Doran, wealth advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, New York, N.Y.
23. Darlene R. Baker, vice president of operations, PSKW LLC, Warminster, Pa.
24. Robert J. Hooper, president/chair of the board, Vermont State Employees Association, Burlington, Vt.
25. Amy L. Williams, founder and managing director, SageWorks Rx LLC., Wayne, Pa.
26. Robert N. Grimes, chairman, CEO and president, ConStrata Tech Consulting, Potomac, Md.
27. Jeffrey N. Goldsmith, account executive, Premium Card Solutions, Harrisburg, Pa.
28. David K. Mullaly, retired teacher, Annapolis, Md.
29. Robert P. McKinnon, founder, GALEWILL Design, Inc., Hastings on Hudson, N.Y.
30. Ted J. Sebastianelli, retired, deputy HR director, Military District of Washington D.C., State College, Pa.
31. Christopher R. Owens, mobile banking manager, Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
32. Gregory A. Slachta, MD, retired urologic surgeon, Ridgeland, S.C.
33. Charles R. Mazzitti, president, Mazzitti & Sullivan E.A.P. Services, Elizabethtown, Pa.
34. Gregory “Sandy” S. Sanderson, CEO, CollClub Sports, Pittsburgh, Pa.
35. Robert C. Jubelirer, partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel, Boalsburg, Pa.
36. William F. Oldsey, operating partner, Atlas Advisors, Basking Ridge, N.J.
37. Patrick J. Howley, Baltimore, Md.
38. Ryan M. Bagwell, senior interactive developer, Hirshorn Zucherman Design Group, Middleton, Wis.
39. Scott T. Kimler, owner, ST Consulting, Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada