• CPA — Tax Partner and Chairman, Reinsel Kuntz Lesher LLP
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Centre Daily Times
• 1978 B.S., accounting
• From Wyomissing
Andy is proud to be a Penn State TKE, is a lifetime member of the PSU Alumni Association and is a member of the Nittany Lion Club.
The penalties assessed against PSU are outrageous. Part of the blame lies with the NCAA for their rush to judgment, based solely on a severely flawed Freeh report. The rest of the blame lies with the PSU “leadership” who failed to protect PSU in its greatest time of need. Recently, the Paterno family stepped up and did what PSU “leadership” should have done last summer.
1. undo the harsh and unwarranted penalties imposed by the NCAA;
2. assure that we hire a strong, dynamic and visionary leader as our next university president in 2014;
3. insure that our BOT operates in an accountable and transparent manner; and
4. guarantee that a PSU education remains affordable for the next generation of Nittany Lions.
Over the past 25 years, I have served on numerous boards at the local, state and national level. I am an effective and outspoken board member, and who takes a proactive, analytical and reasonable approach to dealing with critical issues. We need that now more than ever on our BOT.