Local

Kitchen fire severely damages State College home

Kitchen fire leaves Centre County home severely damaged

A fire that broke out in the kitchen of a State College home left the house severely damaged. This video was provided by WTAJ, through a partnership with the Centre Daily Times for daily news content.
Up Next
A fire that broke out in the kitchen of a State College home left the house severely damaged. This video was provided by WTAJ, through a partnership with the Centre Daily Times for daily news content.

A home in Centre County suffered severe damage Tuesday evening from a kitchen fire.

It happened at 303 Hillcrest Ave. in State College. (Read more here from WTAJ)

This is part of the Centre Daily Times’ partnership with WTAJ for daily news content.
  Comments