Ohio State week is upon us — and a new episode of the Centre Daily Times’ Penn State football podcast, “Airing It Out,” details every storyline.
CDT beat writer Johnny McGonigal is joined by Andrew Callahan of Lions 247, previewing the biggest game of the college football season to date.
Check out some highlights.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Centre Daily Times
▪ 1:05: This is the biggest game of the year for both Penn State and Ohio State — and it’s arguably the biggest game of the college football season. Johnny and Andrew discuss the Big Ten and playoff implications that come along with Saturday.
▪ 3:55: Everyone will be watching Saquon Barkley this weekend. What did he and Penn State’s offensive line show against Michigan that’ll bode well for the Nittany Lions at The Shoe?
▪ 6:06: After the Nittany Lion offense succeeded against Michigan’s aggressive defense, what should we expect out of the Buckeyes’ unit?
▪ 8:54: J.T. Barrett has been a little overshadowed this season by other quarterbacks across the country. But he’s played lights out the past five weeks. What makes him so dangerous under offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson?
▪ 11:40: Outside of Barrett, who’s the one guy on Ohio State’s offense that Andrew’s looking forward to seeing?
▪ 13:23: Penn State’s offensive line vs. Ohio State’s front-four is the matchup to watch, along with a few others.