Here are some road closures and restrictions still in place by the state Department of Transportation on Tuesday morning:
- Beaver Road is closed from Steele Hollow to Dix Run Road in Julian due to a sink hole and debris on the road.
- The North Atherton entrance to the Northland Center in Ferguson Township is closed due to a sinkhole.
- Sinking Creek Road between Egg Hill and Fire Hall roads in Gregg Township is closed due to flooding.
- Penns Cave Road between Spruce Road and 1st Alley in Gregg Township is closed due to flooding. According a Facebook post from Gregg Township Fire Company, the water level has dropped about five inches, “so that’s a good thing, but many places are still under water.”
- North Centre Street is closed in ront of Weis Markets, and traffic is slow-moving on U.S. Route 322 through Philipsburg as the 9th Street bridge is out.
- There is a lane restriction on U.S. Route 322 and Railroad Street through Philipsburg
- Logan Street is closed in Osceola Mills
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Marsh Creek Road at Howard Divide Road and at state Route 150 is closed, according to a Facebook post from Howard Fire Company. Sayers Dam is about 12 feet above the normal level, and Bald Eagle State Park is closed.
Visit https://www.511pa.com or follow @511PAStateCollege on Twitter for real-time traffic update.
Are you seeing other roads that are closed? Let us know so we can help inform others.